Monday, September 8, 2008

Attitude

Many Christians aren't acting like they should this day and age. I'm not pointing any fingers; I don't always act the way I should either. Christians are not to be rude, hateful, or push their believes on others. The Bible tells us to be kind, even when others aren't. It isn't easy, but Jesus said that if someone slaps your cheek, to turn the other one.
He also said that we should love out enemies and pray for those who persecute us.
It's important to tell others about the Gospel, but if they tell you that they don't want to hear it, then don't tell them about it unless they are interested. Trying to push it on them would probably just turn them off to Christianity even more. Giving out Gospel tracks is a great way to witness. My mom tries to give one out to everyone. Some people take it, others take it and say thank you, others say no thank you, and others are just like "I don't want that!". My mom just says OK, and leaves them alone. She tries again later on, but if they still say no she says OK.

No comments: