Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Eh, haven't had the blogging spirit lately. LOL I'm mainly updating for...I dunno, I guess just in case anyone actually reads my blog. =)
Hope everyone had a great day today.
So the 4th of July was fun for us. The fireworks were awesome, though I didn't take any pictures this year. I was too occupied with a nervous fluffball named Treader. I'd forgotten how afraid he is of loud noises, but at least I do know his limits.
I enjoyed thinking about how God made the elements that make up the fireworks and all, though I don't know much about the make-up of a fireworks rocket, it's an awing thought.
Oh, and they had the fireworks on Saturday night instead of Sunday. I'm proud that my city respects Sunday like that. =)

Pastor preached two good sermons today on how America is falling far from it's Godly heritage. It's sad and a shame, we were once such a great nation.=/

And I made a little video for the 4th of July, too. Just me singing "Grand Old Flag" and reciting the Pledge of Alleigence (sp) with a sped-up voice. I'm no good at singing, haha.

No comments: